Extracts from the speech of Professsor Hafiz Saeed at Rawlakot, Azad Jammau and Kashmir
- Nehru himself took the issue of Kashmir to the security council, when Mujahideen were marching towards Srinagar.
- Resolution for Self-determination was passed, but India never respected its committment. In such situation, Struggle for Freedom is the right of Kashmiri people.
- Kashmiri people should put down different point of views and unite on a single objective of freedom from India
- In the history of world freedom movements, the struggle of Kashmirs freedom is magnanimous.
- Kashmiris have rendered above hundred thousand lives; soon the world will realize their sacrifices.
- By befriending India, we should not betray and send wrong messages to our Kashmiri brothers.